Arezzo best eating out Here is a list of restaurants we love to eat from Fontanaro
During the vintage market days and also generally on Saturday and Sunday, we suggest to book in advance any restaurant, or just show up for a foodie real home made Piadina in via de Cenci 18.
- A must in Arezzo is Le Logge del Vasari, for the nice position and its history.
- Also in Arezzo we like to go to Osteria L’Agania, a really typical Tuscan Osteria, with simple local dishes like pici pasta, fagioli all’uccelletto (beans with sage and tomatoes). Here all locals really love to go, also for their good quality price!
- If l’Agania is fully booked, few steps after you will find Trattoria il Saraceno, also very nice and simple Tuscan food.
- Another option is il Grottino that has been protagonist of a food show few Months ago.
TO PARK IN AREZZO:
- Parking Sant’Agostino (the best park if you would like to do shopping in the city).
- Parking lot at the train station, this is the larger one and you can easy pay with Telepass.
NOT TO MISS JUST OUTSIDE AREZZO:
Not to miss VESTRI https://www.vestri.it/