November in Tuscany and Umbria
Not to Miss in November in Tuscany and Umbria:
- Each year, since 1260, from November 1st is held La Fiera dei Morti in Perugia,
Market in the historical centre up to November 7th and and the big luna park at Pian di Massiano, for all ages up to November 14th.
- Gubbio Truffle fair, Ocrtober 29th to November 2nd. https://www.facebook.com/tartufodigubbio/
at piazza 40 Martiri, Gubbio.
To book the events: email@example.com or call + 39 075 9220693.
- Citta’ di Castello White Truffle fair. November 1st. More info: +39 075 8554922
- November 6th and 7th, at Madrevite Winery: PICNICCO, all day long.
chestnut by Madrevite, olive oil by Madrevite, street food by Cukuc Perugia, crêpes by Letizia PeruzziTo book: https://forms.gle/S6UmYh54ibVqRFps7
- The truffle fair at San Giovanni D’Asso, Siena. https://www.facebook.com/MostraMercatoTartufoBiancoSanGiovanniDAsso
- Cantine Aperte, Open Cellars of Umbria and Tuscany for for San Martino: from Saturday, November 6 to Sunday, Novembre 14 2021. http://www.movimentoturismovino.it/
- Welcome Brunello. Yearly wine event, Benvenuto Brunello in Montalcino. From November 19 to 29.
- November 19 to 29 Montepulciano Christmas fairs, from November 16th each Saturday and Sunday http://www.nataleamontepulciano.it/
- November 20th to all December, do not miss the Christmas fair in Piazza Grande and around in Arezzo. https://www.arezzocittadelnatale.it/
- Is it training all day? Enjoy the Thermal springs in San Casciano dei Bagni at Fonteverde resort we have the 15% off for our guests.