Umbria and Tuscany with kids
Umbria and Tuscany with kids
Is one of the best holiday you can have in Italy. Come and stay with us in Umbria Tuscany to experience the best of Italy. Not only a romantic country escape but safe places where children’s can play.
You can enjoy with us a real experience of unique family vacation Tuscany and Umbria.
Here at Fontanaro Organic Olive estate and Vacations villas we are a very kid friendly. There is so much to see and to do with children in the areas surrounding Fontanaro.
Exceptional views, families activities, food and much more!
Here is a list of ideas for your Umbria and Tuscany with kids
1) Horse riding in Castiglion del Lago. They have 11 horses that roam across 24 acres of land. They offer a variety of ride outs:Western Ride Out, Wine Tasting Ride Out, Moonlight Ride Outs, Lessons https://www.facebook.com/equitazione.lilhoff
to book + 39 339 130 4887.
In Chiusi the best horse riding experience is: https://www.trelaghi.net/
2) Tennis class in Paciano with a certified instructor – Info 0039 – 347 3813994
3) Lamborghini Golf club in Panicarola – Tel 0039 075 837582 – Special deals for il Fontanro’s guests.
4) Family cooking class. Have fun making organic pasta, tagliatelle, ravioli or potatoes dumpling on a family farm. Kids can play in the garden when tired. On request you can have also a baby sitter ready to help. https://www.slowcookingschool.com/
5) ACQUA DOLCE SAILING. They rent rubber boats and Kayak http://www.acquadolcesailing.it/en_index.asp
6) BIKING AROUND THE LAKE Rent a bike in Castiglion del Lago: www.ciclivalentini.it Castiglion del Lago – Via Firenze, 68/B – Castiglione del Lago – Tel: +39 075 951663
7) VISIT LA CITTA’ DELLA DOMENICA, THE AMUSEMENT PARK IN PERUGIA – – CITTA’ DELLA DOMENICA is immersed in nature, and full of games and attractions for children of all ages and for adults too. Special discount for our guests, http://www.cittadelladomenica.it/
8) Visit Rapolano Adventure Park. A natural environment to spend a day outdoors, cheerfully engaging in fun and thrilling activities, suspended amongst the trees. The exciting acrobatic courses will make you rediscover the forest from a new perspective by practicing balance, agility, and courage in complete safety. http://www.saltalbero.it/en/index.php
9) Visit the Chocolate factory “CASA DEL CIOCCOLATO” in Perugia. CNN named the Casa del Cioccolato one of the top five destinations for chocolate lovers and The New York Times listed Casa del Cioccolato as must see for anyone visiting Perugia. – Open year round, Monday to Friday, from 9 AM to 1 PM and from 2 PM to 5.30 PM; Open on Saturdays except during January, February, June and September. One hour museum tour includes a taste of our most popular chocolates.
Visitors can see production in the factory (according to production schedule). – See more at: http://www.perugina.com/casa_del_cioccolato.php#sthash.yWCEDKPQ.dpuf
To reserve call: 011 39 0245467655
10) Visit the Lake Islands. Discover the history, culture, fine cuisine, guided tours, boat tours and sports you can enjoy at Lake Trasimeno.
Also just relax around the lake. This play ground is in Castiglion del Lago, in front of the restaurant il Giardino.
11) Vist le Marmore Falls.
The Marmore Falls, extolled through the centuries for its beauty, appears like a roaming water column distributed on three drops. The scenery presented to the visitor’s eyes is the work of men made centuries ago from the Roman Period.
It’s history began in 271BC when the Roman consul, Curio Dentato, made a reclaimed work in the plain of Rieti, realizing a canal of beyond two kilometers up the cliff of Marmore.
Try not to miss a visit to the “The lover’s balcony” to enjoy the best views of thr falls. Info: tel. +39 0744 62982
12) Visit the Foresta Fossile – The Dunarobba fossil forest
The Fossil Forest Dunarobba came to light in the late 70s, in a clay pit for the manufacturing of bricks for the building. The remains of about fifty trunks of giant conifers currently visible are exceptional and rare example of some plant species that characterized this sector of the Italian peninsula during the time between 2 and 3 million years ago, in the geological period known as Pliocene. Centro di Paleontologia Vegetale della Foresta Fossile di Dunarobba Voc. Pennicchia, 46 – 05020 Dunarobba – Avigliano Umbro (TR)
Tel./Fax. 0744.940348 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
12) KIDS ACQUATIC PARK – Tavernelle – www.azzurrapiscine.it
Kids can enjoy the slides and swimming pool without crowds during the week. (On Sunday there will be more locals, which is a great way fir children to make friends !). Patios areas for families and a little bar. More info at http://www.tavernelle.azzurrapiscine.it/
Open from mid June to Mid September every year.
13) The ACTIVO PARK – It is an amusement park completely surrounded by nature. It is located in the charming medieval village of SCHEGGINO, 12 and 28 km from Spoleto to Terni, in the south-eastern. The Park, occupies about 25 hectares, of which 7 are fenced and equipped for activities and games and accessible by ticket only, and the remaining free access but equipped with hiking trails for hiking and mountain biking. WHERE: Strada Valcasana, Scheggino (PG) – Umbria ITALY – TEL. +39.0743.618005 ot 0039 075.9696066 – fax 1782092828 firstname.lastname@example.org
14) Visit the Dinosaurs exhibition in Gubbio. www.dinosauricarneossa.it/gubbio