Discover the best of Umbria and Tuscany with Alina a passionate of wines tours who fluently speak also English.
She will be pleased to show you some of the best Wine tours of Tuscany and Umbria.
- Departure from your villa for the full day excursion on the best wine roads .
- On the way to Montalcino stop to admire the Unesco heritage of Val D’Orcia and La Foce Area with a foodie stop at the DOPO LAVORO Osteria.
- Second stop at the world’s best cellar CASANOVA DE NERI in Montalcino.
- Visit the city and the Fortress of Montalcino
- Transfer and visit to a family-run winery REDI in Montepulciano, best of the world for the BBC TV! This is also the location that inspired scenes from the movies New Moon, and Twilight.
Visit to the cellar. Wine tasting including:
- Nobile di Montepulciano
- Super Tuscan Orbaio
- Riccio Redi, the delicate white.
- Vin Santo – red sweet and “holy” wine
- The wines are served in matching with a mix of cold cuts, bruschetta bread, local “pecorino” cheese, home made lasagna, and sweet tozzetti = cookies
- Visit of Madrevite, the slow food selected winery of Umbria. From there enjoy the view of Lake of Chiusi (Tuscany) and Lake Trasimeno (Umbria)
To book one of our exclusive Wine Tours please email: email@example.com
TIME OF THE TOUR : 10.00 / 17.30 more or less.
LOCATION: Pick up at Chiusi Chianciano train station, Tuscany, (1 hour, 20 minutes from Rome) or at your villa.
INFO: countryslowliving@gmail + 39 3387408884 (also on whats app).
Options for Wine tour in Tuscany and Umbria:
– Custom designed itineraries
– Tasting room recommendations
– Catered picnic lunches
– Experienced chauffeurs
– Modern, luxury vehicles available to accommodate couples, small and large groups.
– Special Bridal Party wine excursion packages available to delight the bride and her bridesmaids.