- All May is a great occasion to see the flowering in Castelluccio, Umbria.
- And each Saturday and Sunday not to miss sunset on Chiusi Lake with dj set and street food at Madrevite. To book click here.
- May 1st, at Panzano in Chianti Vintage market
- May 4,5, 6 and 7 – Visit Assisi for the Calendimaggio https://www.calendimaggiodiassisi.com/
- May 5th and 6th Arezzo antique fair – https://fieraantiquaria.org/
- May 7 and 29 have fun with a family urban trecking in Chiusi, Siena
- Family time: May 14 and 15 in Chianciano – two days to learn more about our relation with horses. more info at http://www.equitazionenaturaleifucoli.it/
- May 15th in Gubbio there will be one of the most amazing yearly events with the Ceri. https://www.ceri.it/
- May 15th in Panicale
- May 20th to 22nd – Todi Flowers Show at Piazza del Popolo!
- May 21 and 22 – Perugia Flower Show
- May 27/28 and 29 in Sansepolcro! Food&Street festival. At Viale Diaz, from 11.oo AM to Midnight.
May 28 – Open Cellar at Tenuta Frassineto, from 4.00 PM. To book: 371 4956539 firstname.lastname@example.org Located in the south-west of Arezzo, in the Val di Chiana, the greenest heart of Tuscany. They produce high quality wine!
- May 28th and 29th Open Cellar all in Tuscany and Umbria. More info and details at: http://www.movimentoturismovino.it/risultati.php?reg=TOS&language_request=en_US
- May 29 in Panicale enjoy an Aperitour from Rastrello.