June in Tuscany and Umbria, here is a what’s on list for you this year 2022.
We are going to publish more and more events closer to the dates, so please check it also in the next days.
- Relax and enjoy a yoga class at il Fontanaro! (Classes are held for a minimum of 4 pax, English teacher). Ask Arancia: +39 3455169505 – email@example.com
- June 2, 3 and 4, a very foodie and local event in Cetona, Siena, at 20 minutes driving from our villas of il Fontanaro. We go there each year and we have always great fun with local music, shows, and the Pastrignocchi and Cuculo that are dishes typical of Cetona. Pastrignocchi are a type of pasta created and invented here in Cetona, while the cuculo is a dessert made with poor ingredients.
- June 2 discover the heritage in a train journey.
Train with steam locomotive and carriages of the 30s “Centoporte” from Siena to Asciano. To book in advance. https://www.ferrovieturistiche.it/en/fvo/
- June 2 beginning of the Medieval week market in Cortona. http://www.giostraarchidado.com/en.aspx
- June 2 – street fair in Chiusi downtown (train station area)
- June 3, 4 and 5 in Torrita di Siena, Street Food Festival, Sapori dal Mondo at the main piazzetta.
- June 4 – The Yearly Medieval Gaiche Market in Bevagna http://www.ilmercatodellegaite.it/
- June 4 and 5 The Vintage Market in Arezzo. + DandyDays a National gathering for dandy’s style!
- June 10 at Agricola Nenci in Chiusi, Siena. Music in the vineyard! https://www.aziendaagricolanenci.com/musica-in-vigna
- June 11 and 12 – Madrevite Winery – enjoy the pic nicco – dj set and street food at the vineyard from 5.30 PM to midnight
- June 10 to 12 in Chianciano Terme, Pici pasta night at piazzolina dei soldati at the historical town of Chianciano.
- June 12 The Joust – The Archidado is held every year on the second Sunday of June, when people are lead back to the ancient medieval splendor of the city. All week is dedicated to the Medieval Times, streets decorations, restaurant menus, parades and more, as soon as we can we’ll publish the full program. More info at http://www.giostraarchidado.com/en.aspx
- June 15 to June 19 in San Quirico D’Orcia, Siena the Barbarossa Celebrations. https://www.festadelbarbarossa.it/la-festa-del-barbarossa/programma/
- June 16 to 26, in Citta’ della Pieve The Terziere Casalino District , each year organize original flower decorations along the city, known in italian, as the “Infiorata Every year during the Infiorata there is also music and entertainment.
- Opening of Taverna del Barbacane, the “social hosteria” where you may share your table with other people on June 16, 18, 19, 23, 24, 25. More info at: http://www.terzierecasalino.it/
- June 17 and June 18 the Quintana Joust in Foligno, Perugia. https://www.quintana.it/
- June 17 and 18 in Spello, The Corpus Domini and Infiorata
- June 17 in San Terenziano a food Festival all about the pork, porchetta! Porchettiamo! Info: mob. +39 392 0452172 tel. +39 0742 772150 mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 18 in Arezzo – The Saracino Joust. See their site for more details on the events that will be held alla long June. http://www.giostradelsaracinoarezzo.it/
- June 18 and 19 in Paciano The Corpus Domini – You can come and help the flower shops groups group on Saturday evening to get ready for the flower gathering on Sunday morning.
- June 18 and 19 in Chiusi, do not Miss the beer festival! more info at https://visitchiusi.it/
- 23/25 of June Torrita di Siena Blues Festival http://www.torritablues.it/
- 23 of June: The miracle of San Giovanni water. An Umbrian yearly celebration at il Fontanaro Organic Farm. At sunset we’ll gather every type of wildflower, plant, blossoms, rosemary, sage, lavender, marjoram for the “one hundred grasses/plants.”. we’ll soak flowers for all the night for good luck. More info: Lucia@fontanaro.it
- June 24 to 26 in Chiusi Chianciano, enjoy the Tria Turris a Mediaval Festival. CHIUSI CHIANCIANO, @TriaTurrisMedioevo
- June 24 – The Historic Florentine Football. A sport and show between rugby, wrestling and soccer, at Piazza santa Croce, Firenze.
- From June 24 in Spoleto, the 64 edition of Festival dei due Mondi. https://festivaldispoleto.com/