Junkyards in South Tuscany and North Umbria
We love Junkyards in South Tuscany and North Umbria.
Not only at the biggest Italian antique and flea market of Arezzo, that is held each first week and of the Month.
- From Chiusi, Siena, the best Rigattiere, tallyman is Mr. Lino located at:
Localita’ villa Santa Fosca, 36, 53043, Chiusi, Siena.
- Also in Chiusi, and if you may look also for nice vintage clothes and small Tuscan souvenirs, the address is L’Officina 18. Where: Strada del Lago 18, Chiusi, Siena. Tel: +39 327 033 0040. Always check the opening hours from Google Map.
- Few minutes from Chiusi, Siena, but in Tuscany we always buy something at Il Tarlo. Ask of Mr. Mauro from us. Where: Str. Provinciale 308 – PONTICELLI
- Another good ones is Neri Maria E Roberto, in Monte San Savino, Neri, 28, Via Grandi , 52048 Arezzo. Tel. +39 0575844446
- In Firenze to see is Mercatopoli, in Via Frà Diamante, 12/a – 50143 Firenze FI https://firenzelegnaia.mercatopoli.it/
- Also Mercato usato Firenze, in Firenze, at Via S. Donato, 50127 Firenze FI, https://www.mercatousatofirenze.it/
- My favorite is always UB, http://www.ubfirenze.it/shop
- Last but not least Officina Vintage Firenze, at Via del Giglio 41.