Poggio Rubino wine tour and tasting
If you go to Montalcino, a great wine tour is at the family managed winery Poggio Rubino.
Experience the Tuscan tradition and family passion in every bottle of their Brunello of Montalcino while overlooking an outstanding, panoramic view and with an air conditioned deck.
They offer small or large group wine tastings in English or Italian. They also serve light or full lunch (reservation is required).
Here are some details for you!
COMPLETE VISIT AND WINE TASTING
- Visit at the winery, explanation of the entire wine making process, the pruning and picking of the grapes, through to the processing, fermentation, ageing and bottling and taste of our wines: 100 ml Sparkling Rosè, 100ml Rosso Selezione la Sorgente, 100ml Brunello di Montalcino, 100ml Brunello di Montalcino Selezione or Brunello di Montalcino Riserva, with typical fingerfood.
VISIT AND WINE TASTING WITH TYPICAL LOCAL PRODUCTS (LIGHT LUNCH)
- Visit at the winery, explanation of the entire wine making process, the pruning and picking of the grapes, through to the processing, fermentation, ageing and bottling and taste of our wines: 100ml Rosso Selezione la Sorgente, 100ml Brunello di Montalcino, 100ml Brunello di Montalcino Riserva or Brunello di Montalcino Selezione, 100ml Sparkling Rosè Rubius, Grappa of Brunello or Brandy, with light lunch (Menu subject to change based on seasonal products):
- Tuscan ham and Tuscan small salami
- bruschetta with extra virgin oil and fresh tomato, homemade.
- bruschetta with tuscan sausage, fresh cheese and field grasses
- Pecorino of Pienza cheese
- Pasta hand made, pici, with typical sauce light ‘aglione’ or light pesto with vegetables (based on availability).
- Typical bread
- traditional sweets. Homemade.
40.00 €/person (only for small groups)
All the prices are IVA (VAT) included.
To shop their wines online:
Where? at SP Castiglion del Bosco, 53024 Montalcino SI
If you would go, please remember to book it in advance.