Our last top picks for November in Umbria and Tuscany
- GUBBIO AND THE TRUFFLE FESTIVAL
- Up to November 1 in Pian Castagnano, Amiata, Siena, a foody chestnuts festival!
- November 1 to 7 – Fiera dei Morti – An annual market with 600 shops and a small Luna Park in Perugia
In English can be called the deaths fair! It is one of the most important fairs in Perugia and is closely linked to the very identity of the city: the Fiera dei Morti, in Pian di Massiano, in Piazza del Bacio and in the historic center of the Umbrian capital.
We go each year and we really enjoy the luna park, during the week, at 3.30 PM when there are no crowds!
- November 5 to 13 – San Martino in Cantina a great Open cellars event in Tuscany and Umbria to share with wine lovers the joy of tasting wines from the latest harvest as well as tasting them with seasonal products. See the list at: http://www.movimentoturismovino.it/risultati.php?reg=TOS
- November 6 and 7 in Arezzo the biggest Italian Monthly antique fair. Not to miss. Best on Saturday morning
- In San Giovanni D’asso, Siena, the White truffle fair 12/13 and 19/20 of November – More info: +39 338 8060747 – @MostraMercatoTartufoBiancoSanGiovanniDAsso email@example.com
- From November 19 in Montepulciano – Santa Claus’ Village of is back. A unique experience for adults and children, a new and funny world where to spend in harmony and serenity the days of the Advent and your Christmas holidays.
- November 13 The Autumn Fair in Arezzo, all day long.
- From November 19 in Arezzo – Santa Claus’ Village of is back. A unique experience for adults and children, a new and funny world where to spend in harmony and serenity the days of the Advent and your Christmas holidays.
Are you in Tuscany with kids? If it is rainy you can enjoy the ludoteca in Chiusi Scalo, at via Morgantini – Cost is 4 euro per hour + 20 euro for the Association card.
Is it training all day? Enjoy the thermal springs in San Casciano dei Bagni at Fonteverde we have the 10% off for our guests.